Vaping and smoking are two commonly used methods to use cannabidiol (CBD). A lot of people prefer these methods because they provide immediate effects. People can prefer either of them based on their convenience. However, if you are unsure about these methods, we are here to help you. We list some of the important advantages and drawbacks of both of these methods for helping you to choose the right one for you.
Vaping CBD includes producing vapor from CBD oil drops using a special apparatus called vaping pen. When you inhale this vapor, the CBD will reach your lungs and then your bloodstream swiftly. Hence, it provides fast results.
Vaping – Pros
Vaping has a lot of benefits that are briefly mentioned below:
- Pronounced flavor: Vaping will be helpful to get a more pronounced flavor. You can taste the individual cannabinoid profiles and terpenes through the vapor. But smoking may obliterate the taste as well as the subtle nuances between strains.
- Control over temperature: Vaping pens will give you the liberty to adjust the temperature according to your convenience. Hence, you may adjust the amount of vapour emitted by the vaping pens at any given time.
- Efficiency: Vapors can deliver CBD easily to your bloodstream. Hence, it can produce fast results.
- It’s a safer method: This method is safer than smoking, as it will help you to avoid the inhalation of harsh smoke produced when you smoke CBD. Hence, if you do not like smoking, but want quick results, then this is the right method for you.
- Discreet: This method is discreet as it will not give any indication that you used CBD.
Vaping – Cons
Even though vaping has a lot of benefits, it has some disadvantages too. They are listed below:
- Need special equipment: For vaping CBD, you will need a special apparatus called vaping pens.
- It’s not cheap: The equipment used for vaping can be costly; hence, you will have to spend more money than when smoking CBD.
Smoking CBD is another efficient method that is used by a lot of people.
Smoking – Pros
- Provide intense effects: Smoking helps to release high concentrations of CBD; hence, it will be useful to produce intense effects.
- Less maintenance: Smoking is less complex than vaping and you will not need any special equipment for this method. Hence it involves less maintenance.
Smoking – Cons
Smoking also has some disadvantages associated with it.
- Harsh smoke: This method produces smoke that may not be tolerable for everyone.
- Strong odour: Smoking is not as discreet as vaping, as it can produce a strong odor.